Monday, April 30, 2007

Week4 / Text skill - Effects of globalisation on my life

If someone asks me what the effects of globalisation on my life are, I would say, everything in my New Zealand life. I believe that globalisation gives me many advantage.

Firstly, I have got lots of information about New Zealand from the internet. For example, it helped me to decide to come New Zealand from my country, gave me the advantage of studying in New Zealand and the opportunity to try the New Zealand lifestyle. What is more, globalisation makes me study English.

Nowadays, as everyone knows, people should study English, because we need it for communication with foreigners. It might be quite a strong advantage for someone who is working in other countries, or who wants to study more, like me.

On the other hand, globalisation gives me lots of tasks. I believe, globalisation is equal to more information. I need to connect with lots of information, as news, foreign friends etc, and then I need to understand and remember it that work makes me interested in life, but it also makes me tired or stressed, unnecessarily. A part from this problem though, there are lots of advantages, so I am happy to be affected by globalisation on my life.

No comments: