Monday, May 7, 2007

Week9 / Text skill - Diploma Trip

(From Cindy's picture - Thank you Cindy !)

I had a good time on the 1st of May.

Early in the morning I went to Titirangi Village with Uncle James (he took me there).

When we arrived, it was around 9:15. Nobody was there except Jan Patterson (EAP). James and I went to a coffee shop, called La Vinci. It was about 9:40 when my other classmates arrived. We had some breakfast and tea at the coffee shop, and started to go to a point of mountain in Titirangi which I forget the name but it might be Huia Point? The view was fantastic. We started to take some pictures with classmates.

After we arrived at Cornwallis Beach, we settled down under a shelter. I was quite surprised that Titirangi area had this beach. And I started to think about my mother, who likes to hike on the mountains and regional parks, and thought one day I’ll come back with my family and my friends to Cornwallis beach.

Unfortunately, I had to get to go to home early, it has been a really good time for me.

2 comments: